With a strong focus on quality and performance, the key aspects of the role entail producing quality retreads and performing major tyre repairs.This role covers aspects from inspecting tyres and providing sound advice and recommendations to carrying out repairs.
Assissting in tracking stock levels and re-ordering and ordering as required.You will be required to ensure production level are met in a reasonable timeframe.
You will be required to produce high quality products.
To be a successful candidate for this role, it is essential that you are:
1. Physically fit, Hardworking and able to work in a team environment
2. Reliable and punctual
3. Take pride in your work
4. Prioritise work and meet deadlines
5. Adhere to Workplace Health & Safety Procedures
6. Manufacturing experience using machinery & hand tools
7. A strong focus on safety, productivity & following procedures
8. Sound communication skills
Previous experience in the industry is essential, however, additional training can be provided. Current drivers licence and forklift licence favorable. We offer early start with an early finish and fortnightly RDO's, Monday to Friday.Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package, with a number of additional benefits available. Remuneration package will be determined based on comparative experience.